Friday, March 26, 2010

ODBD - Sneak Peek Time!! Happy Father's Day!


Yep!! It is that time again, time to start showing some sneak peeks of the wonderful sets that Our Daily Bread Designs has coming out for you in the month of April. The set I have used today is called Happy Father's Day!. Love this old fashioned looking tool box!

To keep with the old fashion look on my card, all the of the edges have been distressed with my Tim Holtz distressing tool, and Tea Die and Walnut stain distress inks. The sentiment panel was distressed even more by running it through the distressed lines cuttlebug embossing folder. To give the image some color, but keep the softness, I stamped it with Walnut Stain Distress ink and colored the toolbox with some red chalks. To finish it off, I added a Tim Holtz spinner and gear and a few additional brads.

Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Be sure to come back on Thursday for the official release party! :)

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Happy Father's Day - ODBD
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Kraft
Inks: Walnut Stain, Tea Die Distress inks
Accessories: Stampin Pastels/chalks, Tim Holtz spinner and gear, Brads, Tim Holtz distressing tool, sponges.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - I love the distressed corners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, what a cool man card!!! I love your choice of colors and that new stamp set looks wonderful.....perfect for a handy man ;D. Hope all is well!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome guy card. A FD set huh... Gotta check all these out. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive