
Hello all!! Today, I decided to create a card using some Tim Holtz Alcohol inks!! I just love playing with alcohol inks!! My mixture for behind the verse and the card background uses a bit of Meadow, Lettuce, Denim, and Silver mixative. Love how it can create a polished stone look on some Glossy white paper!!
Once the ink was dry, I heat embossed both the Vine border and the verse, which is from the Scripture collection 3 set released last week! To embellish the card I added a layered cross from the Spellbinder's Cross Collection. I then paper pierced a border around the card, added some black brads and light green crystal gems. To finish it off I added a bit of black ribbon.
Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Scripture 3, Vine Border
Paper: Shimmery Green paper, Glossy White, Basic Black
Inks: Versamark, Meadow, Lettuce, Denim Alcohol Inks
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Spellbinders Cross Collection, Light Green Gems and Brad, Black Brads, Black Satin Ribbon
Once the ink was dry, I heat embossed both the Vine border and the verse, which is from the Scripture collection 3 set released last week! To embellish the card I added a layered cross from the Spellbinder's Cross Collection. I then paper pierced a border around the card, added some black brads and light green crystal gems. To finish it off I added a bit of black ribbon.
Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Scripture 3, Vine Border
Paper: Shimmery Green paper, Glossy White, Basic Black
Inks: Versamark, Meadow, Lettuce, Denim Alcohol Inks
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Spellbinders Cross Collection, Light Green Gems and Brad, Black Brads, Black Satin Ribbon











What a lovely card!! Wonderful colors. I have a question about this technique...when I've tried it, my colors look dull when they've dried. How do you get them so vibrant?
ReplyDeleteElaine - mtn.moven.faith@comcast.net
This is GORGEOUS Connie. Love those colors.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely LOVELY!!
ReplyDeleteI love how you used the polished stone!!
WOW! Connie, the colors on this are just gorgeous!! I love your design sweetie!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteWow Connie!! Love the colors and the polished stone on this card!! Gorgeous girl!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Love these alcohol ink colors! Very cool!
ReplyDelete