
I made this card for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #44...a fabulous sketch indeed!!! I decided to use the newly released Happy Easter set from Our Daily Bread Designs. I stamped the daffodil on certainly celery card stock and colored the flower with an opaque white pen and copics. The DP is from Basic Grey's Origins package, and the ruffled suede ribbon is from May Arts. To finish off the card, I added some half pearls.
Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Happy Easter - ODBD
Paper: Certainly Celery, Barley Banana, Close to Cocoa
Inks: Palette Black, Copics, Opaque White Pen
Accessories: Half Pearls. May Arts Ribbon











Oh Connie this is gorgeous! We used the same image for the MMSC! Wow! Love these colors! Great take on the MMS!!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! The white really pops on that green background! Love the ribbon treatment! Miss you, girlie!
ReplyDeleteWOWZER!! Connie, this is just gorgeous sweetie!! I love your layout and your design!! You are a master girl!! :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, I like the warm colors and the ribbon tabs.
ReplyDeleteHi Connie, I really love your take on this sketch this week. You have such a wonderful style. Your blog bg looks so pretty today too..did you change it? Always a pleasure to view your work. Have a wonderful weekend :)Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. Sneak Peek is up now :) Oh, and we love all our players project so much, we have a surprise for everyone next week, so stay tuned for that.
ReplyDeletePriscilla
MMSC Hostess
This is so beautiful Connie!! Love your daffodil and colors. That ribbon is so pretty and perfect for ruffling!! What an awesome take on the sketch!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Connie this is so classy and pretty.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! Love the ribbon and pearls you've added!
ReplyDeleteOh Connie, this is beautiful. I adore your ribbon treatment and the wonderful image your used. TFS
ReplyDeleteOoooh, Connie, I love this...the white flower is sooo pretty and you worked some magic with that ribbon!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis has been a very popular image and it is amazing to see it done so many different ways. Your card is lovely and you have done a wonderful job of interpreting the sketch. Love the brown with the green too. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week.
ReplyDeleteSue
MMSC March Guest
Hi Connie - it is lovely to see you this week - I have missed your cards! As usual your work is fabulous - gorgeous image the the perfect DP! Your ribbon is delish and perfect! I love your style Connie - it is gorgeous! We appreciate you supporting us this week - we love to see your card and hope to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteLinda MMSC Design Team
Oh Connie, this is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!! I just LOVE how you created this white daffodil!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Connie! Love the green and brown combo and those ribbon tabs.
ReplyDeleteConnie, I saw this on SCS and fell in love with it. Love it then....Love it now. So pretty. Thanks for playing along at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteBear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team