Thursday, June 21, 2012

ODBD For the Love of...Good Stward!

 

Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop. If you arrived her from the Betty's wonderful blog, you are in the correct place!  This week the Alumni team along with some of the ODBD designers are featuring a hop For the Love of ODBD Good Steward sets! Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, check the ODBD blog for full list of links. One of the post is a hop hot spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $15 ODBD store gift certificate. So, all you have to do is hop along and see all the creations and leave a little love! You have until Wednesday, July 4th at 6 pm. Enjoy all the awesome inspiration using For the Love of ODBD Good Steward sets!

Now, onto my card for today!  Here I have used the Living Brad Set.  I have paired it with DP from Bo Bunny, ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, and the flowers from Zva Creaive.

Please head on over to the next stop on the hop...Deb's amazing blog!! 
Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a great day!

Connie

50 comments:

  1. So beautiful Connie...the wheat cross is so special...love your design around it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Connie! Welcome to the Alumni Team!! Your card is gorgeous! I love the papers you chose to go with the cross of wheat! Beautiful work!! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty Connie! Love the unique layout especially the focal panel! Love the overstamped sentiment!

    We sure will miss you on the DT, but so glad you'll still be hanging out with us at ODBD!!!

    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite sets Connie! I love the warm colors and how you have the image nestled in the middle. So soothing and comforting... Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the look and feel of this card. Welcome to the Alumni team too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only is this set beautiful but the card you made enchances the images. I love your work and that is why I have followed your blog for years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You chose great papers to go with this image. And love the color of your roses too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent use of colors for this wheat cross. Great idea.
    Thanks loads,
    Candy Meyers

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card! The colors are so strong and really showcase the verse. A definite winner! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pefect with the BB paper! A beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a neat way to stamp the image in the rectangle, love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, simple design to this card, and a wonderful message!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on this one. Everything about it goes so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Connie, congratulations to us on your joining the Alumni Team! You are a wonderful person to continue to share your talents with the world! And this card is stunningly elegant. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card. I will have to get the set sometime.

    Holly Paulson

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colors and flowers are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice, I like the browns & black!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Connie!!
    This is lovely!!! I LOVE the wheat cross---so powerful!! Thank you so very much for sharing and for allowing me to glean from you!!! be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your wheat cross and sentiment just pop with that beautiful paneled background!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, Connie, this card is amazing in every sense of the word!!! So warm and comforting...LOVE it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Connie, this is wonderful! Love the warm tones and sentiment. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a dramatic, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is beautiful Connie. I love the wheat and saying, and the background paper goes perfectly with it. I love the flowers and the ribbon and the way you layered the background.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty--I really like the wheat cross and the dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Con, this is a great card! I really like that cross and love seeing it, and your card brings it to life!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a great card. I like the three different size papers for the background. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh how beautiful Connie!! I just love the neutral colors, the slanted rectangle panel and your details.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Like the colors in this one also....it almost looked like wood at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I live the choice of flowers on your card, at first I thought the outside if the card was background, but I really looked and realized the card was larger. I like the whole

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fantastic design, Connie! Love the angles and the warmth of this card. . so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful design Connie...wonderful card!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  33. The design is nice, the paper is perfect... love the sentiment ...

    ReplyDelete
  34. what a soothing card this is. the tone on tone is great and the muted colors are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I reallylike how you put this together. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great Card. I love the way you offset your stamp on the rectangle. Beautiful selection of paper and color.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Absolutely beautiful. Great colors, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Connie, this card is so pretty. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful card! I really like how you stamped the sentiment over the cross. Very nice touch. The colors go very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is beautiful! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful card Connie! I especially like the way you used the "words" in the background paper to tie in with the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sweet, sweet layout with a fabulous scripture. Flowers look great in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Awesome card! I love the papers--they make it look so full of texture. and the tilted panel adds a bit of fun to an otherwise elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful card. I loved how you used the wheat cross.

    Margie F.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very pretty! I love the rustic look.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Sorry to hear you are moving to the alumni... I have very much enjoyed your cards... Miss chatting with you...

    ReplyDelete
  47. That's gorgeous! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive