Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Butterly Purse!

I needed something fun to put gift cards in for my nieces this Christmas, so I decided to create these fun little purses from the Scor-pal November e-zine. They are so fun and simple to make, and then you get to decorate them as you see fit, and here I have used this scrumptious Satin Pleated Ivory Trim from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, which is on SALE right now! :) The butterfly image will be available from Our Daily Bread designs as of January 1st! Love this fun butterfly, which has a coordinating die for easy cut out!

Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Our Daily Bread Designs
Inks: Memento Black
Paper: DP
Accessories: Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon store, Scor-Pal, Butterfly Die

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and such a great idea. tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these Connie! Great idea and love how you used the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, this is just amazing! You do such beautiful work and this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Connie, this purse is just DARLING!! I love that yummy lace ribbon and pretty papers!! What a fabulous project!! TFS! :) Hope you have a fabulous and happy New Year celebration my friend!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive