Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Wishes!


Happy Kitchen Sink Monday! I so love this Invisible Snowman image released last week from KSS!! He is just sooo fun to create with! I have created my snowman by stamping the hat, scarf, buttons, coal for eyes, carrot for his nose, and the pipe!

The color recipes are as follows:
Hat: Step 1: going grey, Step 2: going grey, Step 3: basic grey, Step 4: basic black
Scarf: Step 1: Baja Blue, Step 2: Blue Bayou
Buttons: Step 1: Rose Red, Step 2: Real Red
Coal: Step 1: going grey, Step 2: basic black
Carrot: Step 1: Apricot Appeal, Step 2: Pumpkin Pie, Step 3: Tangerine Tango
Pipe: Step 1: Creamy Caramel, Step 2: Close to Cocoa, Step 3: Basic Black

To finish off the card, I used the Martha Steward Snowflake border punch, some Sparkling Velvet Red Ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, and some large red gem brads!

Please head on over to see what my fellow crew members have created today!

Angela • Julie • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • Maria

Also, don't forget about our 10% discount on your entire KSS purchase!! Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE!

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great week!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Invisible Snowman - KSS
Inks: See Above
Paper: Baja Breeze, Real Red, White
Accessories: Snowflake border punch, Ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store, Large Gem Brads

7 comments:

  1. Oooh Connie...I love him! The scarf is too cute in blue and the sparkly ribbon is perfect. I'm having so much fun with this set too. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having so much fun with this set and all its wonderful snowman parts, too!

    Your design is fabulous, Connie, with its gorgeous punched snowflake edge and red glitter strip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute!! Love how you mixed it up and FAB embellies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute TU card! Wonderful colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the strip of red glitter and the red brads too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card.....I'm getting so inspired...lol. Thank you for sharing your creativity & Merry Christmas to you & yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie - this card is sooooo cute and soooo pretty at the same time -- I adore this card and the snowman!
    Merry Christmas!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive