Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Josh!!


Hello! It is Josh's birthday today, and in honor of his big day the Our Daily Bread Designs DT had planned a little b-day blog hop for him! For those of you who may not know, Josh is Kelley's right hand man for the store! He helps keep the store running smoothly, and we all appreciate him so much! If you have arrived from Lorelie's blog you are in the right place!!

My card for Josh, used the Happy Father's Day set. I stamped the toolbox with early espresso ink, and colored just parts of it with a red copic. I then sponged and distressed the panel. The DP is from Basic Grey's Jovial package. The base panel was dry embossed with the distressed lines cuttlebug folder. To finish off the card I added some antique brass brads, twine, and the sentiment.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Josh...I hope you have a wonderful day! Oh and this is the end of the hop too, so you can just hop on over to the ODBD Blog to leaave your final comment!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Happy Father's Day
Paper: Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Basic Grey's Jovial
Inks: Early Espresso, Copics
Accessories: Twine, Antique Brass Brads, Distressed Lines Embossing Folder, Distressing Tool

40 comments:

  1. Such a great masculine card Connie! Love the plaid too!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect stamp and card Connie for the Birthday Man! Love the colors and papers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, LOVE the touches of red! Awesome card! And Josh, enjoy your birthday to the fullest! We are SO thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card! love the plaid behind your image and the brads look hammered. Happy Birthday Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card. Happy Birthday, Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Connie I love this card! Love the brown and red together!!! So awesome!!! Josh will be so pleased!!!
    Happy Birthday Josh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Connie, what an awesome masculine card with the wood background and toolbox!! Love your colors and distressing. I am sure Josh will love it!! Happy Birthday Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love that card! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, I love how you did that stamp! Great card for Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card!! Love how you highlighted only parts of the tools! Since this is one of Josh's favorite images he'll for sure enjoy receiving this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just the PERFECT amount of color on the stamped image!! And, I like how you roughed-up the upper right corner of your image mat! It draws our eyes to the cluster of brads in the corner!

    I'm sure that Josh feels fortunate to have so many who celebrate his birth and appreciate his hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect masculine card. Love the stamping.

    PTCHWRK@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this stamp too for all my guys great card for a great guy Happy Birthday Josh

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm liking this card. Thanks for sharing it. Jennifer in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  15. The toolbox is perfect, as are the colours and the overall design. Very masculine. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great masculine card! The distressing, the toolbox, and the wood background are perfect choices for a guy like Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like a perfect card for anyone as handy to have around as Josh must be!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great guy card, I like the distressing and plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fantastic card!! I love the colors & distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the plaid on there. Great guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome masculine card!. All the details work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great guy card. Your distressing really adds to it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous, Connie! Love the plaid and all the wonderful details! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how you used just dabs of colors for the tool handles. Your card looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome Guy Card!!!
    Happy Birthday Josh.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. really neat guy card! love the stamp set and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday - Josh - enjoy! love the card as always

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice use of the Happy Father's Day set!

    ReplyDelete
  29. this is a great masculine card-the image is so perfect for the "worker bee" that josh has been described as

    ReplyDelete
  30. Connie, great MAN card, LOVE the warmth of the card. Josh will love it also. He is one really NICE yong man. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Josh!! COnnie thank you for sharing your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful guy card with the toolbox. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love this card Connie! The colors are just amazing! Josh is one lucky guy to have so many ladies who adore him! It sounds like he deserves your admiration though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow I love this "toolbox" card. Great colours and sketch. Love the wood grain background and those brads in the corner which looked like screws at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  34. beautiful, even for a man!

    HB JOSH. WISH I WERE MANY YEARS YOUNGER, I AM LOOKING FOR A MAN! YOU SEEM TO BE QUITE A GOOD ONE. LOVE YOUR DEDICATION TO SERVING THE LORD IN YOUR CAPACITY. WE LOVE ODB STAMPS. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

    SYD EGAN
    SYDEGAN@HOTMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ohhh wonderful card!!! Great papers and design Connie! Josh is going to be SO blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Connie!
    This must be like the coolest masculine card ever!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive