Monday, December 13, 2010

Cup of Warm Comfort RRR Blog Hop!

***Second post of the day. If you are here to see the new release from Kitchen Sink Stamps...Please see the post below!***


Welcome to the December Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop!! If you have arrived from Kerri's fabulous blog, you are in the correct place. If not, you may want to head over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog to start at the beginning!!

I just love this month's ribbon club assortment! I use brown ribbons ALL the time, so I was drooling when I saw it! LOL!! I especially thought this Random Dots Tan with Brown and White ribbon looked way fun! When I first saw it my mind went to coffee/hot chocolate so I decided to pair it with the Cup of Warm Comfort set from Kitchen Sink Stamps! The DP is from My Mind's Eye, and to finish off the card, I added some half backed pearls!

Now, to continue on you will want to hop on over to Cheryl's AMAZING blog! Oh, before I send you on your way, I want to mention that you still have time to enter our bi-weekly challenge Anything but a Card - Winter Themed over on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog! It will close tonight (Dec.13th) at 11:59 pm EST! Also, a new challenge will be posted on the 15th so be sure to check the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog in a few days!!

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great week!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Cup of Warm Comfort - KSS
Inks: For Coffee/Cocoa - Step 1: Creamy Caramel, Step 2: Close to Cocoa, Step 3: Chocolate Chip, Step 4: Early Espresso; For Cookies - Step 1 Close to Cocoa Stamped off 1x, Step 2: Close to Cocoa, Step 3: Creamy Caramel
Paper: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, My Minds Eye DP
Accessories: Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, Half Backed Pearls, Beaded Circle Nestabilties

54 comments:

  1. What gorgeous shades of brown. Looks like chocolate whipped cream on top of the coffee. Very pretty card! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Connie! Love the image and the papers are some of my favourites.

    Hugs, Jolita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Makes me want a cup of hot cocoa....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy..Made me want some Hot Cocoa!! Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your browns, brown is a fav of mine too! Your ribbon looks like a cup of cocoa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good enough and real enough to take a bit sip!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ribbon is PERFECT for the card you created! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is gorgeous! I love the colors and the contrast of the plaid paper and polka dot ribbon. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect papers and ribbon for this delightful creation, Connie!! I could use a warm cup of cocoa right now with our temperatures dipping to the 30s!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that beautiful card. Makes me want a cup of cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! Love your papers and that fun polka dot ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card...love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow does this ever look so yummy girl!! :) The layout, papers and yummy ribbon are so perfect!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow sweetie
    your card is so perfect
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice card!! I love coffee and the ribbon goes purfict with it!! TFS!!!

    ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that ribbon with that paper! You are right, it totally reminds me of coffe or hot chocolate! Awesome card, girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh WOW! I love this card, the colors are awesome and it is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card and I LOVE the dp and the ribbon!!! Beautiful job hun!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty card... perfect ribbbon choice too! Thanks so much for sharing. AJ - aj_822atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Think this might be my fav ribbon so far, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome card, love the colours. Merry Christmas Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Connie, this is so warm and yummy!! Love those color combo and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your project and what a lovely ribbon hop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love brown and use it a lot as well. I just love your card. So beautiful. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooooooooooo...lovely colors and gorgeous card.Love brown myself,
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a perfect combination with all those browns.....
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Connie!
    Such a gorgeous card, I love that dotty ribbon and the papers as well :)

    Lots of love, Randi WS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yummy... what a great card.. the colors are "foamtastic" and the bow is fun...-anne-

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card. Love the polka dots. Your papers are so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a yummy looking card makes me want a cocoa :) it's so pretty
    hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  32. shut the heck up, I could totally reach out & drink that cuppa goodness, it looks SO REAL!! Amazing JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such yummmmmmy cocoa and that cocoa ribbon is gorgeous! When can you deliver this to me...heehee...kidding! Can you tell that I think this is fabulous?!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous card. Makes me hungry for chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love, love, love your card! The color combo is lovely and the ribbon is just perfect for your image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your card looks good enough to eat... the hot chocolate is so real looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love this card! Makes me want to curl up with a cup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your card is so pretty, love the color combo. TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful card! I love the mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the color combo of brown, cream and red. The image is great. Have a very Merry Christmas.
    God bless,
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh yes this is the perfect match. Love this card, the image is gorgeous and really works with the colours and the gorgeous ribbon.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Connie, your work is truly breathtaking. Every time I stop in, you completely WOW me. Thanks for sharing your art with us.

    ReplyDelete
  43. makes me wanna hot chocolate real bad!

    ReplyDelete
  44. great card nice colors and pretty ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  45. A real yummy card! Love the ribbon and colours. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  46. You have and awesome eye for mixing PP!! WONDERFUL card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great card Connie!! I'm loving all the terrific color combo's I'm seeing. I would not have thought to try many of them and they are fantastic! Those images go great with that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a delicious looking card. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive