
Happy Kitchen Sink Monday! It is the first Monday of the month, which means time for another Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge! This months challenge is being hosted by Angela, and she has challenged us to CASE one of our favorite Design Teams cards. This was a toughie for me...not to CASE, but to figure out which of my wonderful fellow DT members I was going to CASE...I LOVE THEM ALL!! However, I did have to choose one, so I decided to CASE Maki!! Here is the card I decided to CASE.
I have changed just a few things...used a different color combo, accept for the hat ink combo...what a great one!! 3rd – cajun craze, 4th – chocolate chip, 5th – early espresso, 2nd – cajun craze (1 x stamp off), 1st – crumb cake. My Stars were stamped as follows: Step 3 Riding Hood Red, Step 2 Rose Red and Step 1 Riding Hood Red (1 x stamp off)
I also used a different cuddlebug embossing folder (I used the distressed lines folder), and I do not have the Plaid Plus stamp set so I used a piece of Basic Grey Jovial DP...I know! I so need it...Maki has displays it so well...I just must have it now!! I also added a bit of twine around the edges of the card.
Please head on over to see what my fellow crew members have created today!
Also, don't forget about our 10% discount!! Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great week!
Connie
Card Details:
Images - Mulit Step Cowboy Hat
Inks - See above
Paper: Basic Grey Jovial, Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso
Accessories: Twine, distress lines embossing folder











Wonderful masculine Christmas card, great CASE of Makiko's card, the papers/embossing look wonderful with the cowboy image!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card!! I love the plaid and I love the twine edge - awesome details!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper fantastic Connie!! I love all different textures and distressing! Beautiful color combo and DP too!
ReplyDeleteA fabulous holiday card with the plaid background and the red stars!! Love that sensational twine frame!! Awesome work, Connie!!
ReplyDeleteConnie,
ReplyDeleteIt's GREAT!!
I like the contrast of the very dark brown distressed stripes background.
Love the CASE Connie. Such fun colors and the twine adds the perfect touch. The plaid DP gives it a warm rustic feel...well done!
ReplyDelete