
Here is another sneak peek for this month's Innovative Stamp Creations release which will this Monday! The set that I used for this card is called Nature Silhouette II, and it has some very pretty images!!
To create my sunset background, I use some alcohol inks...lemonade and peach bellini. which are brand new..and for the ground I used caramel. I masked each portion of the background off, added some ink to my applicator and sponged it on, starting with the lightest color.
Once I got the background I was looking for, I stamped two of the images from Nature Silhouette II in craft black ink covered it with clear embossing powder and heat embossed them. I also heat embossed the sentiment which means "Thinking of You" in English, and then added a new ornate plate from Tim Holtz over the sentiment. To finish off the card, I added a bit of saffron ribbon originals from SU!
Card Details:
Images: Nature Silhouette II - ISC
Paper: Basic Black, So Saffron, Glossy White
Inks: Alcohol inks - lemonade, peach bellini, caramel, Craft Black
Accessories: Tim Holtz Ornate Plate, clear EP, So Saffron Ribbon Originals











Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so beautiful. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is super, love the background with the Alcohol Inks and sponging them. The little ribbon in the corners is the perfect finishing touch!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous background and ribbon!! Yum-o!
ReplyDeletewhat a beauty! Love that sunset and the beautiful sentiment plate you paired with this...so stunning!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! This is beautiful, Connie...what gorgeous colors and I love the new stamps!!! The TH hardware looks awesome, too...gotta get some of those!!!
ReplyDeleteNow this is so pretty!! I love these colors behind the silhouette!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous sneak peek!!! Love the BG and the silhouette set!!!
ReplyDelete