Thursday, April 30, 2009

SC226 & WT216 - You are the Potter


I made this card for yesterday's SC226 (which I LOVE) and today's WT216 - to use basic black on your card!

For the image, I used Our Daily Bread Designs, You are the Potter set. I actually won this set on the last blog hop...how fun it that!! I really do love this image, it is so very fun to color. I decided to color it with some of my copic markers, and then sponged the white with some Tea Dyed Distress ink. The DSP in background is from my Old World stack, and everything is layered with a bit of black to make everything pop!! The card is then finished off with some black brads.

Hope you have a great day!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: You are the Potter - ODBD
Paper: Taken With Teal, Basic Black, Old World stack DSP, White
Inks: Copic, Tea Dyed Distress Ink
Accessories: Sponges, Black Brads

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image!! Love the colors on this Connie!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the aztec feel of this as well - just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Connie! Love your coloring, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pots everytime I see them -- stunning color job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo beautiful, Connie...I love the stamps you used and the colors are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive