
This card is a triple threat as far as challenges go! The sketch is from this weeks SC225 at SCS, the color combo is from this week's Color Throwdown #39 - Basic Black, Barely Banana, Real Red, and also StampinB's second challenge which was to use die cuts.
When I saw today's Color Throwdown challenge, I knew I wanted to use this Ever After set from SU! I got this set when it first came out and have yet to used it! I really thought that is heart image went well with some old real red DSP from SU also, so that is where my card got it's start!
For this week's StampinB challenge, we were to use die cuts...I don't have many except for my nestabilities...so out I pulled label #1...I thought the lines on these nesties would work nicely with this image!
To finish off this card, I added the three square SU fire brads, some black satin ribbon, and put the sentiment on a small round tag dangling from my knot.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Ever After, Fancy Flexible Phrases - SU!
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla, Real Red DSP
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Circle Punches, Nestabilities - Label #1, Black Satin Ribbon, Black eyelet, Black twine, Fire Rhinestone Brads.











I love your card Connie! You totally rocked the triple threat & created something really beautiful! tfs!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Connie! That heart is gorgeous and I love the mix of papers you used on the card base! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!
ReplyDeleteConnie, this is beautiful! I love the sketch and the various DPs you've used. Just awesome!
ReplyDeleteLeAnne
Beautiful Connie - the black panels really make it pop!
ReplyDeleteWow! So pretty - thanks so much for playing!
ReplyDeleteYou found the perfect dp to be the backdrop for your beautiful heart image. Great card for this challenge.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Connie! I like the soothing colors, great job with the sketch.
ReplyDeleteVery well done :) Connie, your card is beautiful and 3 challenges to boot. I love the rhinestone brads you added as well. Take Care.
ReplyDeletethis is one gorgeous card! Love the main image as well as the panels behind it!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous Connie!! Love the different paper panels on this!!
ReplyDeleteConnie, girl, this is a stunning card!!!! I love the papers you've used and the Labels 1 are just the right touch for that heart!!!! Love it!!!! Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next week!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! What a gorgeous design with the beautiful heart and gorgeous papers!!! Love how you added the ribbona nd tag, too1!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat triple play!!
ReplyDeleteYou are right--the curves of Label 1 nesties really goes with that heart image!!
Cool papers with this!!