
I made this card for SC222...such a fun sketch! I chose Innovative Stamp Creation's Delicate Rose as my image today. For the main image, I stamped the it with palette black and colored it with copics. I then added a bit of Tim Holtz scattered straw distress stickles. The edges of the image and sentiment have also been sponged with Tim Holtz scattered straw distress ink.
For the bottom background panel, I started with two new light alcohol inks (Lemonade and Peach Bellini) along with some pearl mixative, and sponged it over a piece of glossy white paper. I then stamped the rose background image with mustard adirondack pigment ink, covered it with clear embossing powder and then heat embossed it.
For the top panel, I stamped a piece of barely banana card stock with ISC's Little Specks background stamp in scattered straw distress ink, and also sponged the edges with a little more ink.
To finish off the card, I added some kiwi kiss ribbon and a few rhinestone brads!
Card Details:
Images: Delicate Rose, Little Specks - ISC
Paper: Barely Banana, Kiwi Kiss, White, Glossy White
Inks: Lemonade and Peach Bellini Alcohol inks, butterscotch adirondack pigment ink, Palette black, copics, scattered straw distress ink
Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon











WOW!! This is another stunning creation!! Just love it!! TFS! ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is over the top! It is just stunning! I love it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Connie! Simply gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Connie!!!! Love the colors and created texture!!!! Lovely card!!!!
ReplyDelete