
So there were 8 different Dare to get dirty challenges posted today, and I was able to do all of them with just two cards/projects!! This card is one of those projects! It is for DTGD09genie1314 - to incorporate a tag on your card, DTGD09One_Happy_Stamper - the sketch challenge for today, and DTGD09sf9erfan - for the boys...a masculine card 1, 2, 3...one piece of DP, two stamps and three colors (plus a neutral if you choose)
The image I chose for this card is Quite Waters from ODBD, which I think, makes wonderful masculine cards! The three colors I chose are old olive, baja breeze and creamy caramel, and he one piece of DP is from a Deja View package. I colored the image with copics, distress all the edges, sponged the base of the card, and added some antique brass brads and twill tape. I finished off the card with the sentiment tag. There you go...three challenges in one card!
Thanks so much for visiting!! I hope to play some more tomorrow...and I will be posting the other project I did today on Monday...so make sure to come back then (it uses 5 of today's challenges in one project!)
Connie
Card Details:
Image: Quite Waters - ODBD
Paper: Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Baja Breeze, Deja View DP
Inks: Palette Black, Copics, Old Olive
Accessories: Antique brass brads, Twill Tape, Corner Rounder, Distressing Tool, Sponges, Creative Memories Circle Cutter











Wow Connie this is stunning.
ReplyDeleteI love this card design! Beautiful work:D
ReplyDeleteWOW! You really combined to make a fab card, Connie!!! Love the layout!
ReplyDeleteConnie, this is just gorgeous!!! Wonderful colors and coloring!!!! Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning Connie! I love the colors & your layout....awesome work!!!
ReplyDeleteConnie, this sure is gorgeous!! What a lovely scenery you've created and I love the layout as well!! Way to go on all of those challenges girl! :) HUGS
ReplyDeleteWell, aren't you the challenge combo queen!! Way to go!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job - love those deep colors in your image!
Connie, this is one stunningly beautiful card you've whipped up here :D! Love those deep colors. Hmmmmm that would make a good masculine card as well. I think I'll have to case those colors, Hugs and have a wonderful weekend, Sabrina
ReplyDeletegreat masculine card....lovely scene
ReplyDeleteWOWZAS!!! What an awesome job of those challenges Connie!!! What a fantastic card you've created!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG - Connie - you rocked these Challenges - WOW - this card is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool card! Love all the distressed edges!!
ReplyDeleteConnie this is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteStunning, stunning, stunning! Love the distressed edges of the circles and the tag is such a nice touch!
ReplyDelete