Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ISC Blog Hop Day #3 - Australian Daisy!

Hello, and welcome to the final day of Innovative Stamp Creations 6th Anniversary Blog Hop!! I have one more card to share with you using this month's release. I wanted to make a card that coordinated with the tote that I made for my post yesterday (which you can see here if you would like!)

For this card, I used the Australian Daisy set. The background was created by using the Field of Depth technique from Technique Junkies Newsletter, with the smallest flower in this set. I then distressed it a bit with some scattered straw distress ink.

The little envelope on this card was created using a Debbie's Die cut envelope template, which was then lined with some Little Yellow Bicycle DP. I then put the sentiment on a little tag, and placed it in the envelope. My flower on the envelope was stamped and cut out...for the center of the flower I used some tiny 4mm navy buttons.

To finish off the card, I added a strip of the same DP in the center of the envelope, along with some saffron floral ribbon and a few more 6mm navy buttons in the top left corner.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Don't forget to comment on this post to be entered to win the blog candy of 2 free stamp sheets of your choice!! Now stop on by Sabrina's blog to see what she has in store for you!!


Connie

Card Details:

Images: Australian Daisy - ISC

Paper: So Saffron, Night of Navy, Little Yellow Bicycle DP, Crushed Curry

Inks: Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Going Gray

Accessories: Debbie's Die cuts envelope template, Saffron Ribbon, 4 mm and 6mm navy buttons

13 comments:

  1. What vibrant cheery colors Connie!! Love how you matched it with the tote!! Gorgeous design and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Connie! The colors, layout...everything is just fab! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and so cheery! Connie the flowers look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA!! So very gorgeous!! Beautiful design and colors Connie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Did I say Wow yet? Jaw-dropping gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Connie!! FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie - I love your background in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! I love the rich colors, and the tag treatment is so unique and creative behind the blossom! Wow~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card. So bright and cheerful. I love how you used the little envelope and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Connie this is gorgeous!!! Love how you did that amazing background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omigosh, this is amazing!!!! You go, girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive