
Today I decided to show you a peek of one of the new scene images being released this month. This one is called Picturesque. Isn't is just so calm looking! Make me feel calm just using the image!!
For my background I used the Splatter Technique from this month's TJNL The colors I used for the background are baja breeze, Kiwi Kiss, and So Saffron re-inkers. I then stamped the image over the background with palette black ink. I thought those colors together would give a sort of sunset vibe for my beach picture.
To embellish the card, I added a bit of rope on one side along with some brads from Little Yellow Bicycle, on the other. For the sentiment, I used a Heidi Swapp Mini Ghost Shape that I colored with a bit of Lettuce Alcohol ink, and attached with a few antique brass brads.
Now, on to some more FUN news!! ISC is turning 6!!!! To celebrate their birthday, ISC is planning a HUGE Blog Hop from July 13th through July 15th. We will not only be showing you some more wonderful fun samples, but EACH of the DT members will be giving away 2...yes 2 FREE ISC Sheets to one lucky winner who posts comments on their blog during this time frame. So, make sure and come back next week for all the fun!!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Make sure and come back tomorrow for another ISC Sneak Peek!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Picturesque - ISC
Paper: Crushed Curry, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Inks: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Palette Black, Lettuce Alcohol Ink
Accessories: Heidi Swapp Mini Ghost Shape, Rope, Little Yellow Bicycle Brads, Antique Brass Brads.












So stunning Connie!! I love the colors in your scenery!! ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, great scene Connie. Your shading really makes it come to life.
ReplyDeleteWOW, Connie, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity!!! This color splash/splatter technique is so gorgeous!!! Your card is absolutely STUNNING!!! Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteI love this scene! All it needs is just a little color just the way you have done it! Fab job, GF!!
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous - Connie!!! What a wonderful sneak peek - the image looks awesome!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteWhat a serene scene Connie--wouldn't it be lovely to sit on the sand there? Gorgeous! I really like your twine treatment--plays off the whole of your design just perfectly!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely stunning.....just love it all
ReplyDeleteabsolutely stunning.....just love it all
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesorry about that....my comment wouldn't (or didn't seem to be0 posting...some glitch....feel free to erase the duplicates....ooops
ReplyDeleteStunning Connie, love your choice of colors for the background.
ReplyDeleteConnie this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the color splash technique and what a beautiful scene! Your torn edges are the perfect touch too! Amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful, Connie! I love the colors you used and the torn layer really adds a lot.
ReplyDeleteWow! This card is really beautiful Connie! I love the scene...it's awesome! Wonderful work & tsmfs!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is also very beautiful! This hop is fantastic to see everyones different style and the new gorgeous stamps! Thanks for letting me celebrate with you!happy blogging and celebrating!Hugs,Ina
ReplyDelete