
For this page, I used some Little Yellow Bicycle DP and brads. I also used the Scrapbook PhotoSlides sheet for the border around my picture (which is of my DS and his best friend sitting in my DH's jeep, playing with his daddy's binoculars...so cute to see your kids mimic what you do!!). Anyway. I stamped the largest Photo Slide on some chipboard, and then covered it with some more DP. The star is a Heidi Swapp Mini Ghost accented with some faded jeans distress sickles. I then added a few clear cut shapes from Little Yellow Bicycle, and the sentiment (from the newly released Picturesque sheet) to finish off the page!
So, if you are liking all of the things you see on this scrapbook page, then you are gonna LOVE this next offer from ISC. This month, Betsy is offering another fun Summer Kit for an AMAZING low price of $20.00!!

Contents of the July Kit:
1 - Scrapbook PhotoSlides stamp sheet (7 images)
1 or 2 Bucklez, note: it might be colors: Mint or Banana Bucklez(limited supply)
24 - 6 of each 4mm/6mm Navy/Cream tiny buttons
12 - (2 of each) Clear Heidi Swapp Mini Ghost shapes(plastic) butterfly, crown, hearts, labels, stars, flowers
1- Sakura Clear Glaze Pen
6 - 12x12 Little Yellow Bicycle Solid double sided card stock
8 - 5.75 x 11.75 Paper Tablet by Little Yellow Bicycle (double sided card stock) (note: fits perfectly on by Little Yellow Bicycle Chipboard Album, not sold by ISC)
6 - Brads, Little Yellow Bicycle
10 - assorted Clear Cut shapes by Little Yellow Bicycle (remove the protective film before use)
1 - Clear Cuts frame by Little Yellow Bicycle
2 - Photo Mats by by Little Yellow Bicycle
10 - assortment of 8, (4 of ea) 2x2 Mini/ATC size, manila Envelopes by Debbie's Die cuts
I have one more project to show you today. where I have used a few more items from this kit. This card tote is so very easy to put together. The template was created by Betsy Griffin, and she challenged each of her DT architects to created a tote using some elements from this great kit! The dimensions for this card tote is as follows: First, cut 9 x 12 card stock of choice, on the short side, score: 1", 5 3/4", 1" next, on the long side, score: 1", 4 1/2", 1", 4 1/2" then you just assemble as desired!For the base of my tote, I used the newly released Flourishing Ivy sheet, stamped in Old Olive on Old Olive card stock. I used some Little Yellow Bicycle DP with my Label 4 nestability, added some ribbon, and the sentiment in the oval which is both from the Australian Daisy set.
For the flap of my tote, I used the three different sizes of daisies from the Australian Daisy
sheet. I stamped each image on some Tim Holtz Grunge Paper with palette black ink. I then cut the flowers out and sponged them with scattered straw distress ink, and then sprayed them with some gold glimmer mist. Once they were a bit wet, I molded them to the desired state, let them dry, layered and then attached them together with a large making memories brad.
sheet. I stamped each image on some Tim Holtz Grunge Paper with palette black ink. I then cut the flowers out and sponged them with scattered straw distress ink, and then sprayed them with some gold glimmer mist. Once they were a bit wet, I molded them to the desired state, let them dry, layered and then attached them together with a large making memories brad. I have made a coordinating card for inside this tote, but to see it you will have to wait for my final blog hop post tomorrow! :)
Thanks so much for visiting today! Now, on to the next stop for today's blog hop tour, head on over to Sabrina's Blog! Also! Don't forget to enter in the blog candy give away of 2 FREE sheets of your choice, by leaving a comment on my Monday, July 13th post!!
Connie
Scrapbook Page Details:
Images: Scrapbook Photoslides - ISC
Paper: Baja Breeze, Little Yellow Bicycle DSP
Inks: Palette Black
Accessories: Faded Jeans Distress Stickles, Heidi Swapp Mini Ghost, Little Yellow Bicycle clear cut shapes, Little Yellow Bicycle brads.
Card Tote Details:
Images: Australian Daisy, Flourishing Ivy
Paper: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Little Yellow Bicycle DP, Grunge Paper
Inks: Night of Navy, Palette Black, Scattered Straw Distress Ink
Accessories: White Grosgrain ribbon died with crushed curry reinker, making memories brad












Connie..am I first?!! Your layout is so awesome!! I just love how you've added those fun embellies to make a nice travel page!!
ReplyDeleteThe container you've made is just too cute for words...need to try and make one of these now!! Thanks for your inspiration!! HUGS
WOW!!! This is an adorable page, Connie. Great detailing!!! Wonderful card tote, too!!!! Love the colors and that dimensional flower!!! Fabulously done!!!
ReplyDeleteloving that Australian Daisy more and more - your work is wonderful, thanks for all the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteSandra
Wow fab work!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, girl, what AWESOME projects!!! I love your scrapbook page...it's sooo cool with all those amazing details and your little card tote is FABULOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your page and the Tote, but especially love your page - it is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!! God bless you!
ReplyDelete