I made this card for LSC229 - I used my school colors of black and gold; ssnotime 96 - understated black and white elegance, with a pop of color if you choose; CT0709 - Tropical Paradise (have I said I love the Dirty Dozen Fan Gallery theme this month? LOL!!)This is my attempt at a CAS card...what do you think?? I don't do them often, but really love the look of CAS cards!! For my image I used Our Daily Bread Designs Light of the World set. To highlight it just a bit, I sponged a little ODBD sunflower ink for the light coming out of the lighthouse. I also highlighted a couple of the words in the verse.
To finish off the card, I added a little black clip, some black half pearls, and some black satin ribbon!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great weekend!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Light of the World - ODBD
Inks: Palette Black, ODBD Sunflower
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Black Satin Ribbon, Hero Art Half Black Pearls, Black Mini Library Clip, Texturz Plate











I love this Connie!! Such a gorgeous creation!! TFS! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your lighthouse Connie! What a gorgeous Design! Another Fab card by you. You inspire me so. I left you a little something on my blog.
ReplyDeleteWow this is fab, I love it.
ReplyDeleteOutstanding! I love the touches of yellow to highlight your sentiment and light. Fantastic job!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card - Connie!!! I love this ODBD Set too!!! Awesome take on all the challenges!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, seriously WOW! I love love LOVE the black and white with the lighthouse image. Stunning!
ReplyDeleteLove your card Connie and the layout is great!
ReplyDeletebeautiful...love how you kept it black and white and then just added the yellow for emphasis...perfect!
ReplyDeletelighthouses always catch my attention....love the simplicity of this one
ReplyDeleteLove this! Clean and beautiful! Love the light coming from the lighthouse!
ReplyDeleteNicely done, great clean feeling and love the BW!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful design, Connie....it's sooo elegant with the black and white and I love how you added the yellow light!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!
ReplyDelete