Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FTTC24 & CT0709 - Wish I Was There! LOL!!

I made this tag for this week's FTTC24 challenge which was to make a tag, and also for this month's Dirty Dozen challenge CT0709 - Tropical Paradise. When I saw this month's theme, this wonderful new Beach Life set from Flourishes popped into my head!

I stamped the images in Palette Black and then colored with a mixture of copic markers and sponging. I then added the sentiment, which who am I kidding...I wish I was there! LOL!! Also, once I stamped the sentiment I got the Jimmy Buffett song in my head "The Weather is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful!" LOL!! Love Jimmy!! :)

Okay back to my tag, I used the deckle nestabilities to frame my image and then placed it on a manila tag, which was sponged with creamy caramel and close to cocoa. To finish off the tag, I added some brads, and a fun mixture of ribbons and fibers.

Thanks so much for visiting! Have a great day!!

Connie

Tag Details:
Images: Beach Life - Flourishes
Paper: Manila Tag, Baja Breeze, White
Inks: Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Palette Black, Copics
Accessories: Brads, Ribbons

12 comments:

  1. I wish I was there too! What a beautiful scene and so realistic. Gorgeous coloring, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool...the ribbons are AWESOME with this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning tag you created, Connie!! I just got the set this afternoon and I can't wait to ink them :) Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was there too. What a peaceful and serene tag you've created. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS TAG - Connie!!! I so wish I'd be there too - LOL!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag, you could use it as a bookmark even. I wish I was there too. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Girl, your tag is soo gorgeous!! Wish I was there too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Connie and love the colors! Makes me want to be right there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I wish I was there too! What a fantastic scene you've created, Connie!--the sky is just beautiful, as is the entire design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful Connie!!!! Considering how cold I am today....I really wish I was there too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive