Thursday, July 16, 2009

WT227 - Amazing Grace Seeing Double


I made this card for WT227 - Seeing Double, were we were to put two of the same thing on your card somewhere...I have to admit, I did take the easy way out and added 2 pink hero art pearls in the corner of my card...but hey, it works!! :)

For my image panel, I used both the dogwood floral image from the Grow In Grace set, and the Hymn from the Amazing Grace Hymn set. I stamped the flower image on some Wisteria BasicGrey DP, and colored it with copics. I then did the Clear Coat Collage technique from the Technique Junkies Newsletter. I really like the emboss resist look with the hymn behind the floral image!

To finish off the card, I added the sentiment, some artichoke ribbon, and don't forget the TWO pink half pearls!! :)

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great day!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Grow in Grace, Amazing Grace Hymn - ODBD
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Always Artichoke, Wisteria DP
Inks: Palette Black, Copics
Accessories: Oval Punches, Clear EP, Heat Gun, Ribbon, Half Pink Pearls, Eyelet border punch

15 comments:

  1. So beautiful Connie!! Love the music notes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Connie! Hey two pearls.. is two pearls... hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Connie! Love Amazing Grace as a background on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Connie this is gorgeous and sooo creative..I LOVE the bg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous, superb job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Connie! I love the elegance of the two pink pearls and the silhouetted flower overal music score.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Connie! Hey... you did the qualification!!! I so love these sets! You did a great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on the challenge Connie. Easy way out or not!! Love your design with the hymn in the background!! Gorgeous design! Aren't these sets so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - Connie!!! Hey the two brads work for me - LOL!!! Great take on the WT!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Works for me!!! I love how you've done this card using the hymn as the BG!! Gorgeous colours and love the punched edge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Connie!!! Love the colors and the cut work detailing!!!! Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ver pretty! Like your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the background stamp, Connie, and the flowers look AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love the dogwoods combined with the hymn! Love the punched border too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive