Monday, July 6, 2009

CC226 & MOJO94 - BFF & Official Kitchen Sink Release Day!!!


Hello all! I made this card for both CC226 - Creamy Caramel, Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise and Baja Breeze ( I know...YIKES!!) and also for Mojo Monday Sketch 94.

So I was not sure I liked this color combo, and I am still not to sure...I do LOVE this adorable little Kitten image from Kitchen Sink's Multi Step Kittens and Pup set that is officially being released today, along with 6 other new sets! You can look at the post below for links to all the new sets, and information about a 10% discount (by using code CONNIE10KSS)!!

The image was stamped with both Apricot Appeal and Creamy Caramel, and then the edges were sponged with all four colors of the color combo challenge. The DSP panel is from SU's Urban Garden package, and the caramel background panel was dry embossed with one of SU's textures plates.

Thanks so much for visiting me today! Have a wonderful day!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Multi Step Kittens and Pup
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Tempting Turquoise, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Urban Garden DSP
Inks: Same as paper plus Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Baja Breeze ribbon, Silver Brads, Textures Plates

16 comments:

  1. what a cute image. sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Connie! I'm lovin' that sketch the more I see it...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color combo is a hard one to challenge but you made it work sooooo wonderfully!! Fabulous job on the both challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and this set is going to be my first purchase from the new release. I LOVE these colors together and the beautiful coloring of your kitten image! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, this is soooo adorable and beautifully done!!! Cute image and detailing!!! Wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great colors for this precious pair!! Beautiful work, Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Connie, this is just adorable! What a cute, CUTE image! Love your design around it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute take on the CC!!! I have to admit these colors scared me - LOL!!! Have a great day!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so cute! I think you rocked these colors today and your kitties are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable, Connie!!! I love the new little kittens and I think the CC colors look fabulous here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, totally adorable! Little tiger striped kittens are my favorite. I used to have two striped kittens (only have one now)...and they would cuddle just like this. Awww! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Connie! What a color combo and you rocked it!!!! :D Love how you worked all 4 colors into the background of the kittens. Fabulous card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card! I love those cute kittens and you used great colors for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how sweet!! I just adore the kitties! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive