Yep, this card marks my final card for the DTGD09 challenges. I was able to do all 24 challenges within 6 card/projects! :) This particular card uses 5 challenges:
DTGD09PickleTree - Previous Theme: Born to Be Wild - to have animals on your card...mine are the butterflies :)
DTGD09sgtstamper - Shades of Blue-Embellishable You! - Blue embellishments of ribbon, butterflies and blue crystals on the butterflies.
DTGD09rainy – Sketch Challenge - Love this great sketch!!
DTGD09kittie747 - Scene Challenge - to create a scene on your card. I created mine by using this wonderful birch tree image from Innovative Stamp Creations. The scene was created by sponging.
DTGD09Toy ~ Color My World - to use the color combo of real red, more mustard, bashful blue
Whew! I think I did it! LOL!! I has such a fun time with the Dare to Get Dirty challenges this year. Thank you so much to everyone involved in putting it on...it was a BLAST!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Birch Tree Paintings
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, More Mustard
Inks: Real Red, More mustard, Baja Breeze (substituted for the bashful blue), basic black
Accessories: Blue Ribbon, and blue crystals











What a gorgeous card Connie!! Love your stamped images!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWOW Connie this is awesome, love that middle panel! Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteAnother stunner, Connie!!! Beautifully done!!! Great created scene!!!
ReplyDeleteIs there such a word as ultrafabulous? I think that's what your card IS!!! I love the clouds, the tree, the butterflies, the colors....WOW, GF!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous scene, Connie!! Just amazing!! Love your colors and blue embellishments!! The tree is stunning and I just love that layout!! Wowzer girl!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWOW - Connie - this is gorgeous!!! I love how you used the tree image with the Sketch!!! You are on a roll...LOL!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous!!!! In fact, it's jaw droppin GORGEOUS!!!! I love how you continued the design on the panels...WOW!!! I am sooo impressed you finished all the challenges...I have 14 to go...yikes!!!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!! Can't say enough about this gorgeous card!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! Oh I really like how you matted this, your tree is wonderful Connie!
ReplyDeleteTHUD!
ReplyDeleteConnie, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the balance of color, the clouds--everything!!
WONDERFUL CARD!