Thursday, July 2, 2009

Let Us Begin!

**To enter into the ODBD Blog Hop Blog Candy see the post below this one...Enter by Midnight CST, July 2nd !!**


Yesterday was the official July Release of ODBD's new sets!! Today, I have another card for you using the Let Us Begin set.

I stamped the sentiment, and then highlighted the larger words with a pale pink copic. I also colored the corner lotus image with a few copic markers. The DSP is from the Basic Grey Porcelain package, and to finish off the card, I added some moss colored satin ribbon from Michael's and the Hero Art half white pearls.

Now on to some fun business!! Our Daily Bread Designs is having a Guest Designer Contest! That's right! YOU could be the next Guest Designer for ODBD! We are looking for two designers to join the Bread Basket for a month in August and in September! If this is something you would be interested in, email three samples (.jpeg files) of your best work to lidaroseroz@GMAIL.com by July 9th! That's right - you only have NINE days!

ODBD images are preferred, but not required. But what is required? If you are chosen, you will be working with two beautiful stamp sets during your "Guest Month" and will make a total of six projects for that month. Can you stick to a deadline? Do you have photography skills that can show off your creations? We want to hear from you!

Include your name, address, and a link to your blog and SCS Gallery in your email. Tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to be in the "Bread Basket" (our Design Team). We will announce the Guest Designers on the ODBD blog on July 11th!

Thank you so much for visiting today!! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Let Us Begin
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey Porcelain DSP
Inks: Palette Black, Copics
Accessories: Moss Ribbon, White Half Pearls - Hero Art

14 comments:

  1. Beautifully matted and layered quote!! Lovin' that gorgous BasicGrey!! Great card, Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh..love this card! Such delightful colors!! Can you email me this card so I can put it in the Slide? It won't open up for me larger! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely, I like these colors so pretty. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty!! Love the way you've highlighted the wording!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, this is just beautiful! I love the bg dp, the corner flower, the highlighted sentiment!! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, I really like how you highlight the sentiment!! Makes the card even more meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the paper and the way the setiment stands out, gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Connie!!! I love the paper you used in the background and the colors!! Your sentiment really stands out!! You are rocking these sets girl. Have a great holiday weekend!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!! I didn't do the blog candy contest this time...phooey. But I will still enjoy all of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful phrase, paper and colors...makes for a beautiful card. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful job connie! LOVE the paper!!! Great layout... really pretty! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL card - Connie!!! I love this quote of Mother Teresa!!! Great use of this Set!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love this dp, the lotus in the corner, and your highlighted words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive