I have seen many inspirational quote books, and when I saw all the wonderful quotes in both Our Daily Bread Designs Mother Teresa and Let Us Begin Sets, I thought it would be fun to create my very own inspirational quote book with them!For the cover, the background paper was created by using glossy paper and alcohol inks to give it a sort of marbled look. The images and sentiment are all stamped in black craft and then heat embossed with clear EP. Additionally, the two flowers in the corner images were stamped again,
heat embossed, cut out and the placed over the already stamped images. The corners have been ticketed, and then adorned with a few hero art black half pearls. Finally, I created the book with my bind-it-all, and added some black and rose red ribbons across the spiral top.These two wonderful sets have a total of seven quote, so I then used the remaining six quotes within the book. I have a few samples of the inner pages here for you. This first page uses the larger of the two lotus flower corner image, while the second uses the smaller lotus corner image.
For these pages, I used the largest Label 1 nestability. Again, the sentiment and images were stamped in craft black ink, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Additionally, each of the lotus flowers were stamped and embossed on some more of the alcohol ink covered glossy white paper, cut out, and popped up on a few dimensionals.Thank you so much for visiting today, and I hope a few of these quotes from my quote book has inspired you!
Connie
Quote Book Details:
Images: Let us Begin, Mother Teresa
Paper: Basic Black, Rose Red, Glossy White, Whisper White
Inks: Raisin Alcohol ink, Pearl Alcohol ink additive, craft black
Accessories: Clear EP, Hero Art Black Half Pearls, Ticket Corner Punch, Black Ribbon, Rose Red Ribbon, Chipboard, Label 1 nestabilities











Love your book Connie, well done!!!
ReplyDeleteGASP!!!! This wow fabulous, Connie!!!! Wonderful colors and love the marbling effect!!! Fantastic look and design!!!
ReplyDeleteSpeechless, that is what I am, Connie!!! This is such a GORGEOUS little book and let me tell ya, that would make such an amazing gift. Heck, I'd love to receive something like that. :D:D. The colors are beautiful and like Betty said, the marbling you did is just WOW!!!! Love it. Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing project, Connie!! Absolutely beautiful and filled with such wisdom!!
ReplyDeleteYou WOW me every time....AWESOME!
ReplyDeletethis is fabulous Connie
ReplyDeleteWowzers!!! I love this Connie...it came out gorgeous! Fab work & tfs!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper gorgeous little book - Connie!!! Love how you decorated the in and outside with the ODBD Set!!!
ReplyDelete