
I have another sneak peek for you today from Our Daily Bread Designs August release! This card uses the new set entitled Jesus. For my card, I used today's sketch challenge over at SCS...this is such a wonderful sketch, and I was so excited to see that it was created by my fellow ODBD design team member Silke (sparklegirl)! :)
This card is pretty simple, the DSP is from one of my favorite SU packages - Parisian Breeze. I stamped the image in Walnut Stain distress ink on kraft paper. The sentiment was stamped on velum, and then placed over the image and attached with some antique brass brads. The card is then finished off with a bit of chocolate satin ribbon.
Thanks so much for visiting. Be sure to stop by August 1st which is the release day for the two new sets from ODBD...I will have another card for you to see using one of these sets!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Jesus - ODBD
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze DSP
Inks: Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Accessories: Brown Satin Ribbon, Antique Brass Brads











What a gorgeous, inspirational card, Connie!!!! The sketch for today is just perfect for that awesome image...you did a fabulous job on this beauty!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so stunning and inspiring Connie!! Really love the layout for this card!! :) HUGS
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous colors for this dramatic card!! Love to see Our Daily Bread releasing this wonderful image!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, Connie, this is breathtaking!!! Love the Parisian Breeze paper and that new stamp, I think I have to have this one ;D.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sabrina
beautiful.....serene
ReplyDeleteConnie, this is stunning! Love the monochomatic look
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Connie!! I love the monochromatic look and your use of the sketch!! That dp is perfect!
ReplyDelete