Friday, September 11, 2009

FLLCSEPT - Grandma's Tulip

***Second post of the day - To view the final Innovative Stamp Creation's Sneak Peeks please see post below.***
I made this card for this months Flourishes sketch challenge FLLCSEPT. This tulip image is one of my favorites!! I colored it with copics and then cut it out with a Spellbinders Fleur De Le Pendent. The DP is from BasicGrey Porcelain collection. I added the Fleur De Lis border, some wide yellow satin ribbon and some half pearls.

Pretty simple, but I love the look of this sketch...I sure hope my Grandmother likes it (I made it for her b-day this Monday). Tulips are her favorite, so I don't think I can go wrong with this image!!

Thanks for visiting!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Flourishes
Paper: BasicGrey Porcelain, Barely Banana, Old Olive, White
Inks: Palette Black, Copics
Accessories: Yellow Ribbon, Pendent and Border Spellbinder Dies, Half Pearls

13 comments:

  1. beautiful in design...luscious in color

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER!!! Connie, this is just GORGEOUS hun!!! I love that yummy perfect bow!!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've feeling bow-envy. I can't tie one for the life of me, and your's looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You "hope" your grandmother likes it? Connie, she will LOVE it! The tulip is such a beautiful flower and on this dp and the fleur de lis... well, what's not to love?!!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Connie!! Beautiful colors and I love the shape and border detailing!!! Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, Connie, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Absolutely breathtaking. I am sure your grandma will love it. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Connie! Tulips are my favorite, too, and your grandma is going to LOVE this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BAM!!

    What a BEAUTIFUL card, Connie! LOVE that ruffled tulip (one of my favorite Flourishes stamps). :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card, Connie! The ribbon, the die cut and the flower...they all go together so beautifully!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive