***Second post of the day - To view my ODBD wall hanging please see post below.***

I have another peek for you today from this month's release from Innovative Stamp Creations Shades of Autumn set. Such wonderful leaves in this set! This card uses the coleus leaves...these are such colorful leaves with so many possibilities!
For my leaves I heat embossed them with craft red and clear EP. I then sponged a bit of real red and old olive inks over the leaves. The image panel was then cut out with the largest of the Label 8 nestability.
The sentiment was created with one of the ribbon tags trio from spellbinders, I also heat embossed the "Friend" sentiment in red on some kiwi kiss paper. To finish off the card, I added some red ribbon, and some olive gems.
Thanks so much for visiting today! Come back tomorrow for my final sneak peek for this month's release!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Shades of Autumn - ISC
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive, Real Red Craft
Paper: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red
Accessories: Pale Green Gems, Red Satin Ribbon, Spellbinders dies











This is really wonderful, Connie! I love the red/green combo and the CAS layout. Super job!
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY breathtaking, Connie!!! Those leaves look so REAL!!! WOW, I would have never guessed you sponged them. I'll have to try that one. Stunning!!!! Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Connie!!! Love the layout and the leaves are wonderful!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous.....fab coloring on the leaves....fall sure is a beautiful season and you captured it on this beauty
ReplyDeletePretty pretty, love that bow.
ReplyDelete