Friday, September 25, 2009

LSC239 - Happy 2nd Birthday Kitchen Sink & A Harvest Moon For You!

Today is Kitchen Sink Stamp's 2nd Birthday, and boy oh boy are they celebrating!! There are five, yes five new sets being released today!


For my card today, I have used the Owl & Autumn Moon set. I just LOVE this tree and that moon image...oh my!! This card is also for today's LSC239 - S.O.S...to incorporate three things that can be related to the S, O and S of S.O.S. Here is what mine stand for: S - Sponging, O - Circle Moon, S - Satin Ribbon!

I heat embossed my tree with chocolate chip craft and clear EP. I then stamped the moon with barely banana, so saffron and more mustard inks...then I went back to the first step image and stamped over the moon with some versamark and heat embossed with some more clear EP.

I then sponged some creamy caramel over the entire image, and some chocolate chip around the edges and on the bottom for the ground. Finally, I took a white gel pen and accented parts of the tree. I kept the actual card layout pretty simple, and finished off the card with some caramel satin ribbon and some rust colored gems.

Now...on to the good stuff...everyone loves a special right! Well does Kitchen Sink have one for you!! To celebrate Kitchen Sink's Second Birthday ... from Sept. 25th to Oct. 1st receive.....

• FREE Shipping will drop, so all orders $50 and over will get FREE Shipping (International orders - Free Shipping on orders $60 and over on stamps only)
• Buy all 5 new release stamp sets and get a FREE mystery stamp set/s (value of $30.)
• The First 5 orders will receive a Special Limited Edition Kitchen Sink Tote Bag - FREE (Retail Value $15.00)
The celebration begins Sept. 25th Midnight - EST

Also, on top of all this...you can still use the on going 10% off your purchase at the Kitchen Sink Stamps Store. All you have to do is use the promotion code of CONNIE10KSS. How fun it that! Gotta love a discount!!

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great weekend!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Owl & Autumn Moon - KSS
Paper: Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Deja View DP
Inks: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate chip craft, so saffron, barely banana, more mustard, versamark
Accessories: Heat embossing tool, Sponges, Caramel Satin Ribbon, Rust Gems

21 comments:

  1. Connie your cards is gorgeous!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Connie!!! I love how you sponged this one... really gave a radiating effect from that moon... great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool looking card!! I LOVE this set - haven't played yet but your card is making me want to stamp right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a keeper...love the moon look. Cool card. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome beauty you have created with the autumn moon peeking through the branches of this bare tree!! Just stunning!!

    Love the gorgeous sponging!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sponged look works wonderfully here - makes for a perfect Fall/Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool scene Connie! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card! I love it! I will have to go over to KSS and get that stamp set! I love it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Here are my thoughts:

    S--Simply Stunning!
    O--OH my goodness, that's GORGEOUS!
    S--Stalking this set! ;)

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the addition of the white gel pen, Connie! What a fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning!! Love how you did this

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is stunning - absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a creative use of the S.O.S. Connie!!! Gorgeous creation!! Love the colors and design!!Have a great weekend!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhhhh, so spooky! BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love the moon and the spooky tree! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Connie!! Wow I love the look of that spooky tree!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWZER!! Connie, this totally ROCKS!!! I love that moon and the tree...what an awesome scenery!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply spooktacuular stunning in every way Connie - LOVE it!!!

    Hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhhhh, this is stunning, Connie!! What a spooky and beautiful scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous, Connie! The spooky effect you created is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW Connie this card is INCREDIBLE!!! Something about it just really captures you and the sponging/colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive