
Happy Fall!! Yep, it is officially here! So I thought I would do a sort of changing of the guards post here today on my blog! This first summery card uses Our Daily Bread Designs new Thinking of you set. The buttons are made out of paper (for TLC239) ...yep 5 layers of paper under the DP layer, and then covered with crystal effects! How fun is that!!
From summer to Fall...this second card is ushering the Fall!! I created this card for today's color
challenge on SCS CC237 - Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Crushed Curry...such wonderful fall colors! I also used this week's Midnight Madness sketch - MMSC20. I used the Our Daily Bread Designs new Friendship set. LOVE this new BasicGrey paper!! The colors are just perfect with some of the new SU! in colors!!
challenge on SCS CC237 - Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Crushed Curry...such wonderful fall colors! I also used this week's Midnight Madness sketch - MMSC20. I used the Our Daily Bread Designs new Friendship set. LOVE this new BasicGrey paper!! The colors are just perfect with some of the new SU! in colors!! I just LOVE Fall...and I am sooo looking forward to some cooler weather!!
Thanks for stopping in!! Have a wonderful day!
Connie
Card #1 Details:
Images: Thinking of You - ODBD
Paper: Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Inks: Mellow Moss, Barely Banana
Accessories: 3/4" circle punch, Paper piercer, Yellow Satin Ribbon, Dew Drops
Card #2 Details:
Images: Friendship - ODBD
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, BasicGrey DP
Inks: Same as Above
Accessories: Black velvet ribbon, Oval Punches, Tim Holtz Distressing tool, Slit Punch, Gold Gems











Very pretty and elegant card. Love all the gold trim and that paper is wonderful. Great job. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing with us this week. We will be looking for you next week too!!
ReplyDeletePhyllis MMDesign Team
How pretty with the distressing and gold paper. Very elegant and classy. Thanks for participating in the challenge this week. Be sure to keep checking Priscilla's blog for all the fun activities this month.
ReplyDeleteCarol
MMSC-Guest Designer
What a beautiful card, the purple and twilight dusk colors are lovely. I think the dragonfly with the swirls matches so well with everything. Thank you for taking some time to play with us and come back for more exciting news, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Connie, these are both oh so fabulous girl!! I love the ribbon treatment on the first card and your take on the MMSC is awesome!! :) HUGS
ReplyDeletePosted at SCS for your CC card, but I had to tell you how much I like your other card! The sentiment panel is wonderful, and I love your buttons!! Aren't they fun??!
ReplyDeleteI'm all over your second card, it is just plushy gorgeous. What rich colors. Beautiful. Pat
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are beautiful - Dawn!!! Love your buttons for the TLC and your take on the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteConnie, oh my goodness, how gorgeous, both of these cards are!!!!! Love the way you have the ribbon and buttons done on that first card and the colors and everything on the second one are just breathtaking!!!! I am sure this was some needed Therapy from all of the stress and hard work you had going on over the weekend. I hope you guys had lots of fun with all of those kids on Saturday and your familiy on Sunday. Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeletewow Connie..those buttons are AWESOME! And I really like the dp and color u chose for the 2nd card! :)
ReplyDeleteStunning cards! So beautiful!....and I'm gonna have to try that button trick. VERY cool!
ReplyDeleteBoth are sooooo gorgeous, but I am totally in love with those buttons!!!!
ReplyDeleteConnie, both of your cards are just beautiful! The dragonfly with the flourishes is especially gorgeous! I love the colors you've used for this card. Thank you for joining us this week. :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle MMDT
Both cards look fantastic, Connie!
ReplyDeleteHugs and smiles
Both of these are pretty Connie. I like the different framing on your first one.
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteConnie these are both gorgeous!!! I love the rich colors... so warm and elegant! Love the unique shape of the main panel of the first one!
ReplyDeleteI would love some Fall weather too!!! Both of your cards are stunning creations! The one for MM is gorgeous. The colors look amazing and the combination of the dragonfly with the florishes is perfect. Love the dp too!
ReplyDeleteFabulous job!
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT
PS: I have some blog candy for the MM players on my blog. If you leave a comment, you will get an extra entry into the drawing!!
Love the deep rich colors and what a great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. If you find the time, please stop back by and check out the Mid Week Midnight Madness “Wood Paper” Tutorial :) and then the “BIG” give away announcement next Monday.
ReplyDeletePriscilla
MMSC Hostess
Oooh...love the purple card so much! Very pretty!!
ReplyDeleteWow what a pretty card. I really like your color selection and all of your embellishments. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week in the sketch challenge.
ReplyDeleteDenise Midnight Madness Design Team.
Your card is just beautiful! The colors, the image, the sketch were all used perfectly! Fabulous job! Thx for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteKeep Smiling! ~ Sonya
Midnight Madness Design Team
http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com/