
I made this card for two SCS challenges - SC246 what a great sketch, and CC236 - Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede & Whisper White.
I used the newly released Thinking of You set from Our Daily Bread Designs. The image panel was cut out with the label 9 Nestabilities, and then I sponged the edges with the die still on to keep the white border. The soft suede panel was cuttlebugged for a bit of texture. To finish off the card, I added some white satin ribbon and white brads.
I used the newly released Thinking of You set from Our Daily Bread Designs. The image panel was cut out with the label 9 Nestabilities, and then I sponged the edges with the die still on to keep the white border. The soft suede panel was cuttlebugged for a bit of texture. To finish off the card, I added some white satin ribbon and white brads.
Thanks so much for visiting! Have a great day!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Thinking of You - ODBD
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink DSP
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede
Accessories: White Satin ribbon, white brads











How GORGEOUS, Connie!!!! Love those colors together and that new Labels 9 die, well, another one I need to have :D. Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteSo so beautiful Connie!! I sure love your gorgeous layout and color choices!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteLove the shape used for this challenge, Connie!!! LOVE the color combo, too ;0)...lol!!! The sponge stenciling is fabulous!!! Beautifully done!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Connie!!! I'm loving these colors together and that label is fabulous! Beautifully done!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Connie!! Another nesties I'll have to add to my collection!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Connie, I love the pink!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - Connie!!! You rocked the SC and the CC!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeletethese really is so gorgeous and classy...love the use of the Nestie
ReplyDeleteConnie this is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Connie! I love the colors and sponging on the main panel. Wonderful shape, too.
ReplyDeleteWow! Connie this is amazing!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! Oh I so love how you sponged the panel and the pink with the butterfly swirls is awesome...
ReplyDeleteI love the simple beauty of your design and those colors rock!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Connie! Love that SB die!
ReplyDelete