
Yep! Today is just the beginning of some wonderful sneak peeks that all of the Innovative Stamp Creation's DT has in store for you! Today, I am showing you a card made with the new Let it Bloom set, which will be released this Friday, September 11th!
I created my layered flower with the three sized flowers in this set. I stamped the flowers in stazon black ink on some ledger DP. I then crumpled and distressed each layer, inked with some worn lipstick distress ink, and sprayed with some vanilla glimmer mist. The layers are all connected with a making memories brad.
I then layered the flower on the smaller kaleidescope pendent from spellbinders, along with a scalloped circle Nestabilities. The DP is from BasicGrey, and the ribbon is some chocolate chip satin ribbon. To finish off the card, I added the sentiment in the top corner.
Thanks so much for visiting today. Have a wonderful day!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Let it Bloom - ISC
Inks: Stazon Black, Worn Lipstick Distress ink
Papers: Chocolate Chip, BasicGrey DSP
Accessories: Making Memories Brad, Glimmer Mist, Nestabilities, hero art pink half pearls











Connie, wow, this is one gorgeous card!!!! I love the dimension the flower has. Absolutely GORGEOUS card. Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeletelove the dimensionality of the bloom....and the rich colors of the design
ReplyDeleteLove your Bloom Connie!! What a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteConnie, this card is gorgeous.....from the colors and dp right through the image! WOW!
ReplyDeleteConnie this flower is so pretty! Love the curled up petals and your dp is a perfect match! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, Connie!! Love the dimension of the flower. And Those pink and brown colors...how beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Connie! I love the colors and dp.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Connie!!! Wonderful colors and great flower design!!! Lovely card!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful, Connie!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, gorgeous, Connie...love the colors and the layered flower is beautiful!!!!
ReplyDelete