
Ahhhh...how I would love to be in the tropics right now! Well, I guess I will just have to settle for my tropical card instead! Today's card was created using the new set from Innovative Stamp Creations called The Tropics! This and four other brand new sets will be available this Friday, September 11th!
I started by stamping the bamboo image with old olive on some old olive card stock to create my own DP. I then stamped the leaf three times, colored them with copics and popped them up on the bamboo panels. I then added a bit of chocolate chip twill ribbon., and some old olive brads.
To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment in craft white ink, and then rubbed a bit of old olive chalk over it to give it the green coloring.
That is all for today...but be sure to come back tomorrow for another great sneak peek!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: The Tropics - ISC
Inks: Old Olive, Craft White, Palette Black
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Twill, Chalks











Such RICH colors!! Very classy looking card!
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty, love your Fall card.
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty, Connie! Love the rich green and the bamboo bg.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Connie. Yes I wish I was in the tropics on the beach with a nice suntan started. hee hee
ReplyDeleteConnie, absolutely stunning card!!! Love that bamboo BG and the colors green and brown, well, they are my all time favorite :D. Gorgeous!!! Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteLove these gorgeous leaves!!! Beautiful work with your ribbons!! Great work, Connie!!
ReplyDeletethis is so beautiful....love the earthiness of the greens and browons, the ribbon effect....caught my eye right away and wished I had thought of it....ya know...stamper envy...lol
ReplyDeleteOooooh! I like it! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sneak peek card - Connie!!! Totally awesome colors too!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteHi Connie! What a stunning creation!! I love the image on the three panels!! Gorgeous details!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Connie!! Love your layout with this one and the ribbon treatment is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Connie!! Love how you did the ribbon, the colors and the layout!! Stunning!!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty, Connie....I love the new stamps and what a super cool layout!!!! You showcased the gorgeous leaves beautifully!!!!
ReplyDelete