Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SC247 - Fond Memories

I made this card for SC247...another wonderful sketch! The image I chose to use today is from Innovative Stamp Creations brand new set Farm Life. This card is pretty self explanatory. I colored the image with copics and the DSP is some always artichoke from SU! The card is then finished off with some antique brass hardware/brads, a bit of ribbon, and the sentiment.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Fame Life - ISC
Paper: Creamy Caramel, White, Artichoke DSP
Inks: Palette Black Ink, Copics
Accessories: Antique brass brads and hardware, ribbon, oval punches

11 comments:

  1. Connie this turned out so amazing! I so want to color like you one day...thanks for inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Connie!!! Great image, coloring, and design!!! Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, very nicely done with the coloring and image, lovely. I can see you spent alot of time on it with all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS, Connie, and I am with Carolina, one day I would love to be able to vcolor like you!!!!! This is one amazing card!!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this rustic barn, Connie!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, I just love this image!! Beautifully colored and the layout really rocks! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Connie...your coloring is sooo perfect...it looks like real wood!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Connie! Love the barn... as I mentioned on SCS.. it's so nostalgic for me! Love how you colored it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Your barn is wonderful and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive