Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friend Wall Hanging

I created this wall hanging today using all three of the sets released this month from Our Daily Bread Designs! I just love these sets, and how they work so well with each other!!

I started my wall hanging by running some chocolate chip paper though my big shot with the largest label 8 nestability. The designer papers for each of the panels are from BasicGrey's Porcelain, and layered with some rose red paper. I then rounded the corners with my bind it all 1/4" corner rounder.

For the first panel, I used the image from the Thinking of You set. The second panel uses the image from the Friendship set, and the third panel's image is from the Get Well set. All of the sentiment/verses are from the Friendship set. The images and sentiment are all stamped in chocolate chip, and then I sponged each of the image panels with some Worn Lipstick and Walnut Stain Distress inks.

To finish off each panel, I added a bit of Chocolate Chip or Pomegranate satin ribbons, and some Orchid dew drops.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!

Connie

Project Details:
Images: Get Well, Friendship & Thinking of You - ODBD
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, BasicGrey Porcelain, Whisper White
Inks: Worn Lipstick and Walnut Stain distress inks, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Orchid Dew Drops, Chocolate and Pomegranate Satin Ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love your wall hanging, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular idea, Connie! This is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, Connie, this is indeed spectacular!!!! The colors are out of this world gorgeous and that yummy ribbon, the perfect choice. Did you make this for me? :D:D:D This is truly BEAUTIFUL!!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty wall hanging Connie. I like how you framed each panel, wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea and it came out fantastic. Very creative Miss Connie. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH - Connie - this is wonderful idea!!! I think it turned out so beautiful!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredible Connie!!! I love your idea and your end project!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Connie you did such a great job with this project! I love it!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us! What a great gift idea this is! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZAS Connie!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! I LOVE all of the non-card item that you feature!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive