This card is for LSC238 - To create a card with Halloween colors, but does not have to be a Halloween card...which is a good thing, since I don't have very many Halloween stamps. I really need to solve that problem. :)Anyway, this grape leaf image is from the Shades of Autumn set which was just released this month from Innovative Stamp Creations. These wonderful sea grape leaves come in many different colors, on of which is a rich rusty color, which I thought would be perfect made with some new Dusty Durango paper from SU!
I stamped the flowers directly on the paper with some Encore Gold ink. The DP is from Deja View. To finish off the card, I added a bit of gold ribbon, a borderabilitiy from Spellbinders, and the sentiment.
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great weekend!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Shades of Autumn - ISC
Paper: Dusty Durango, Deja View DP, Gold Paper
Inks: Dusty Durango, Gold Encore Ink
Accessories: Gold Ribbon, Borderability - Spellbinders











Very pretty Connie, love the gold.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Connie!!!! I like that you did not do a Halloween card ;D. The Fall theme is much better. Love the gold embossing!! Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteBeautiful take on the LSC!!! The gold embossing looks fab!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I like the embossing and your leaf image is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteso rich and regal...love those leaves
ReplyDeleteHi Connie!! I have been missing you girl!! This is so rich and elegant. Love your colors and the embossing. Gorgeous leaves! Gorgeous card!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Connie I saw this on SCS and thought you had embossed those leaves! I love the gold and the fall theme! I didn't do halloween either... I love fall and it's rich colors! This is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is so gorgeous!!!! What an awesome design and I love the colors!!
ReplyDeleteWOWZER!! Connie, this is just so so gogeous!! I love the gold over the orange color!! So pretty!! TFS!!
ReplyDeleteGold-licious!!
ReplyDelete