Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Release day at ISC & Betsy's Birthday!!!!

Yep, today is the day...this month Innovative Stamp Creations is releasing five, yes five new sets!!!

Purchase ALL 5 Sheets - $40.00 (retail value $56.49)
It’s Betsy’s Birthday today!
ISC has never offered such a unique & special-deal!Over 50+ stamps - Special-offer ends ~ Friday Sept 18th!

I have to say I love all of these new set, but I saved my favorite two for last! This first card is from the Country Living set. I first stamped the pitcher image and colored it with copics. Next I stamped the grass images. I then colored over the pitcher with my versamarker and heat embossed the image with clear EP. Next, I stamped the wagon wheel, colored with copics, then my versamarker and embossed with clear EP.

Once all my images were stamped and covered with clear EP, I was then able create the "wood siding" in the background by first brayering creamy caramel over the entire image panel, and then taking a piece of scrap paper and starting at the bottom and working my way up, spooning lines in the darker close to cocoa color.

Next I stamped the flower in this image in so saffron on so saffron paper to create my own DP. to finish off the card, I added the sentiment, some antique brass brads, and a couple of ribbon tabs in the corner.


This next card was created using the Farm Life sheet. Here I stamped the barn, colored with copics and covered with my versamarker and clear EP. I then inked the tree image by coloring the rubber directly with some Old Olive Ink for the top part of the tree and chocolate chip for the bottom part of the tree. Once it was stamped if finished coloring the tree with a few copics. Once it was colored, I did the same thing as to the barn and clear embossed it. Next, I stamped colored and clear embossed the sun image.

Once I was finished with all the images, I then was able to create the rest of my scene by sponging the pond, grass and clouds in the sky. I finished off the card by adding the sentiment, some twine, baja breeze ribbon, and the pail charm.

Thank you so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Connie

Card 1 details:
Images: Country Living - ISC
Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron Creamy Caramel, Whisper White
Inks: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Copics
Accessories: Caramel Ribbon tabs, Antique Brass Brads

Card 2 details:
Images: Farm Life - ISC
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Copics, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Twine, Charm, baja breeze ribbon

9 comments:

  1. Hi Connie!! Oh wow!! How gorgeous these are!!! I love the fabulous country feel to them!! TFS! HUGS Enjoy the weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards -love your Faux Barnwood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty and great images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Connnie! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are terrific, Connie! I love how the pitcher looks like it's up against a barn on the first one. And I love the red mats on all the panels of the second one. Really sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, you are leaving me breathless here!!!! WOW, you surely know how to work those stamps. Both of them are stunning in their own way.I love how you've created the look of the barn in the BG in the first one and the coloring on the second card, well, to say the least, out of this world, realistic!!!! LOVE IT!!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow....you have truly 'mastered' these sets already.....both scenes are so soothing and comforting....beautifully created

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive