
Hehehe!! I just LOVE these little piggies!! How cute are they!! Happy Kitchen Sink Monday! Today, as you can see, I have decided to create a card using the newly released Multi Step Ducks and Pigs.
When I stamped these little piggies, I decided I needed to create a home for them on my card. So I came up with this little pigpen! The "wooden poles" were created with Tea Dyed distress crackle paint from ranger, and I strung the fence up with some hemp twine. The background was created by sponging and masking. The pigs were stamped with pink pirouette, pretty in pink and going gray, cut out, and then placed in their new home. I think they like it...in fact, I think they are "tickled pink" about it. LOL!!
Please head on over to see all the other creation the Crew members have created week for you!!
Maria Colosimo - Owner
Dee Jackson
Maki Jones
Angela Knopf
Julie Masse
Lynn McAuley
Lisa Somerville
Lori Tecler
Dee Jackson
Maki Jones
Angela Knopf
Julie Masse
Lynn McAuley
Lisa Somerville
Lori Tecler
Also, don't forget about the on going 10% off your purchase at the Kitchen Sink Stamps Store. All you have to do is use the promotion code of CONNIE10KSS. How fun it that! Gotta love a discount!!Hope you have a great day!!Thanks so much for visiting today!! Have a great week!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Multi Step Ducks and Pigs
Paper: Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Candy Lane DSP
Inks: Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Going Gray
Accessories: Tea Dyed Distress Crackle Paint, Pink Ribbon, Spiral Clip, Hemp Twine, Oval Punches











Awwww.....Connie, this is SO CUTE!!!! I just love how you created the whole scene, from the pigpen to the gorgeous sky!!! Fabulous card!!! :)
ReplyDeleteFABulous card!! what a cute scene and a great fence!! Love it!! :)
ReplyDeleteL-O-V-E this awesome little pig pen, Connie!! The sponged ground and sky are perfect for this fabulous barnyard scene with its delightful roped in pigs!!
ReplyDeleteYour work always sends me back to my workspace inspired!!!
Connie this is AWESOME!! Love the scene you created with all those awesome details....!!!
ReplyDeleteSimply adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteTEE!! This made me smile!! What an adorable card Connie!! :)
ReplyDeletelol How fun Connie.
ReplyDeleteSnort! Love the pig pen, Connie! Your piggie card made me chuckle...very cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd these piggies are so cute in their little pen! Love the fence you made, and those layered stamps are fabulous!! Great job, GF!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh this is so cute, awesome job.
ReplyDeleteConnie, this is too cute!! I gave a blog award last Saturday, but forgot to tell you about it!! LOL Sorry!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out here to get your award!!
Have a great day!!
Michelle
These pigs make me smile every time!! What a fantastic scene you created!! You are so creative, Connie:)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute Connie! Love the pigs and the fence you created! So creative!!
ReplyDeleteConnie..this is toooo darn cute!! ha ha ha! love these guys!!
ReplyDeleteHe,he, he - toooooo stinkin' cute - Connie!!! What a fun card!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this....I love the little pigs and WOW, you clever girl...I love how you created the pen!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOVE the twine!!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous Connie and the image is just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteConnie I love this!! That fence is totally awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo creative, Connie! Love the scene you designed.
ReplyDeleteSuch an ingenious creation. I love the sty you created with the twine. So super cute!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that - love the scene you created!
ReplyDelete