Monday, September 28, 2009

Jack-O-Lantern Man!!

Happy Kitchen Sink Monday! I am just so excited to share more new stamps with you today! Today, I have decided to use the Multi Step Pumpkin set. LOVE that you can use these stamps to create either a wonderful pumpkin card, or you can make your pumpkins into jack-o-lantern....which I have done for my card today! Not only have a made a jack-o-lantern, but I have made a jack-o-lantern man!! I can not decide whether I think he is spooky, or just plain cute! LOL!!

To make my man, I stamped all three pumpkins on top of each other with barely banana, apricot appeal, pumpkin pie, and tangerine tango. I then added the jack-o-lantern face to the top pumpkin, the pumpkin top, and a few twig arms (which is from the final vine image stamp in this same set). Next, I added the sentiment which is from the Ready 4 Any Holiday stamp set. To finish off my card, I added some black twill ribbon, olive colored crystal brads, and some new BasicGrey Halloween DP!

Please head on over to see all the other creation the Crew members have created week for you!!


Also, don't forget about the on going 10% off your purchase at the Kitchen Sink Stamps Store. All you have to do is use the promotion code of CONNIE10KSS. How fun it that! Gotta love a discount!!

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great week!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Multi Step Pumpkins, Ready 4 Any Holiday - KSS
Paper: Old Olive Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, BasicGrey Halloween DP
Inks: Basic Black, Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Black Twill Ribbon, Olive Crystal Brads, Sponges

25 comments:

  1. These pumpkins are just beautiful in color, and I love the cute way you stacked them up! Beautiful detailing and a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute is that! Very clever Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is really cool Connie!! You just blow my mind girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome!! I will absolutely be casing this sensational pumpkinman!! Your card is out-of-this work fabulous, Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pumpkins are gorgeous! They look so realistic! Gorgeous! Love that pumpin man!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just plain cute. Love the pumpkins, they are classic and versital. This is a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Connie!! Now how cool is that?!! Love your pumpkin man...creepy, but silly in his own way! TEE!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Connie, this pumpkin snowman(?) is fabulous!! I love the layered stamps. The finished product is so much more than any other!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun fun idea!! Love your pumpkin man - just wonderfuL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever idea, Connie!! Your pumpkin man is so creepy but cute and fun at the same time lol!! Great DPs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. and your black knot even looks like a bat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh - this is soooooooo fun - Connie!!! Love how you you used this Set!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is adorable Connie!!! LOVE this image!!! Wow! I've never seen one like this before and I'm loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fun, Connie! Love your little jack-o-lantern man!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote for "just plain cute!" Pumpkins are my favorite and I just LOVE how you stacked him. BRILLIANT I say.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Connie this card is Spectacular!!! Love how you created your Pumpkin Man - it looks so cool!!! You are soooooo creative!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cool this is!! Love it!

    I love your new blog look, but do miss that Tucson sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is great, Connie!!! Super cute and scarry, too!!! Hee Hee!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow....love this pumpkin man....clever...great pumpkins...so realistic in image

    ReplyDelete
  20. He is wickedly cute, Connie!!!! You work those KS stamps perfectly and I love all the fun Halloween papers and details you used!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Connie, I love this idea and your card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute!! I love it ;) This set has my name written ALL over it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive